For Personalized Attention on Legal Issues from a Nursing Home Attorneys
If you are looking at this website, it is because you have a need for a lawyer to guide your nursing home:
- To speed-up contract review (or to free-up the contract clog).
- To feel more comfortable with a pending contract, to understand your rights and obligations, limits and restrictions. Gain a better understanding of what is a legitimate risk or concern;
- To know whether you are in compliance with Stark Laws and the Antikickback Rules, or understand the potential risk to your license;
- To defend or assert a legal claim in court, or if you just want a second opinion on your case.
The healthcare triangle is not easy to navigate through, and you need a nursing home attorney.
Today's requirements upon nursing homes and post-acute care facilities are mounting, from taking care of patients, keeping up with ever changing protocol, to maintaining health records, and making sure you get a fair reimbursement for the services provided. Most post-acute care facilities need the help of someone with specialized knowledge about the healthcare industry, patient protocol, financial strategies, and the law. We can meet those needs.
If you are a nursing home or another post-acute care facility with questions about any of the following:
- Nursing Facility Agreements
- Contractual Relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- Resident Rights and Facility Practice
- Facility Certificate and Licensure for Nursing Home
- Compliance Plans
- Employment Law
- Fraud and Abuse Issues in Long Term Care Facilities
- Buying and Selling Nursing Facilities
- Construction and Acquisition of Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
To find out more on how you can put Ben's team to work for you, click call/ text 954-445-5503.